SIG Talk banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
I doubt that there is much the individual Mods/Admins can do; other than enter trouble tickets. This forum runs on vBulletin, and I'm guessing it is cloud-hosted (rather than run on private servers). At the same time Sigtalk was down, HKpro.com was also having issues. Welcome to the downside of "Cloud Computing" ...

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
Considering how long this has been going on, been reported with all the data that has been asked for, and the fact that:

THE HARVESTING THREAD REPORTED and documented has not been removed:

I'm not wasting my time telling the administrators anything else.

How site administrators can ignore clear threats to their users like this completely escapes me.

·
Administrator
814 Posts
Thanks for the feedback,

I escalated the ticket.
Still no news on the instability but we'll give you an update once we pinpoint the issue.

Ed

·
Administrator
814 Posts
I doubt that there is much the individual Mods/Admins can do; other than enter trouble tickets. This forum runs on vBulletin, and I'm guessing it is cloud-hosted (rather than run on private servers). At the same time Sigtalk was down, HKpro.com was also having issues. Welcome to the downside of "Cloud Computing" ...

what times are you guys getting these db errors? Are they throughout the day or on during certain times?

Lee

·
Administrator
814 Posts
How has the site been behaving recently? Some changes were made to the server that we hope cleared this up

Kevin

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
Kevin, frankly site performance and errors got to a point I simply stopped spending time fighting it here as before over the past couple weeks so I just now saw this.

Yesterday I was off and on a few times, there have been no errors and performance was okay.

So far this morning, performance is down a little but good, no errors.

·
Banned
17,715 Posts
Kevin, frankly site performance and errors got to a point I simply stopped spending time fighting it here as before over the past couple weeks so I just now saw this.

Yesterday I was off and on a few times, there have been no errors and performance was okay.

So far this morning, performance is down a little but good, no errors.
Ditto for me.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts