SIG Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the email notice this morning from SIG that the "GRIP MODULE ASSY, 250, 320, 9/40/357, FULL SIZE, SMALL, FDE" I ordered back in mid-January 2017 has finally shipped.

Sweet Jesus! I never thought the day would come. The sales guy said he had no idea when they would ship (not in stock when I ordered, of course) and that I should basically treat it like I was waiting for an NFA stamp approval.
I didn't think he was serious. But, yeah... 6 months after I ordered, it's finally on its way. (And, really, if NFA stamps were coming back in 6 months nowadays I'm sure we'd all be giddy as schoolgirls in the spring.)

Very interested to see/feel the difference with the small grip compared to the medium. Very interested, indeed. Will be somewhat salty if I end up hating it. LOL

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm still waiting for my P320 Carry w/threaded barrel to come in!

Ordered accessories and still waiting on the Subcompact Grip module to come in. It's only been a month and a half for me but the wait is excruciating!

Can't wait to find out how your small grip performs at the range!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.