SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the encouragement and advice from members of this forum, I just purchased a new P226 MK25. I hope to take delivery this week. I do want to change out the stock grips with the E2 Grips. I have been checking at brick & Mortar stores and on line, and the answer is the same. Sorry we are out of stock. Some quote a 90 day wait. Does anyone know whats up with that? Is there a manufacturing problem or just heavy demand?

·
Registered
16,702 Posts
I think I saw three sets on Ebay last night.
The listing is worded strange so You will have to read it carefully.
The also mentioned the (Kit) 5 parts should be installed by Sig Armour.
I got out bid on a 40 S&W barrel for My P239 because I did not want to stay up until 1:00 AM

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,263 Posts
Reactions: SlySleuth

·
Registered
23,704 Posts
Post a "Want To Buy" in our classified section.
There are plenty of folks that don't want them and would probably offer you a good deal. Maybe even give you one.

Reactions: SlySleuth

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all, I found a set on SIG and bought a 20 rd mag as well so I got a 20% discount and free shipping. Normally SIG is much higher priced than Top Gun , Optics planet etc. but this time I got a fair deal. Now I cant wait to try them on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.