SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a full FDE 320 and would like to use the Duracoat spray on the trigger, mag release, slide lever, and take down lever. I will also spray the grip module so it is consistent. I'll keep the FDE slide as is. I'd like to have an all one color pistol since I like the look of the Army P320. Even though it will be not be completely one color since matching the lower half to the slide exactly would be impossible, the Army's isn't completely one color either. Slightly two tone would be fine. Now it is three tone with the black controls.

Anyone know what color Duracoat Aerosol matches Sig FDE best? How about the Brownell's Aluma-Hyde?

· Registered
50 Posts
Where have you seen the specifications for what the Army is getting issued ? I have never seen the Army receive anything other than black weapons. I've seen some Sig advertising pieces but desert warfare isn't forever.

· Registered
148 Posts
Hmmm, not sure on the color match, but to answer the other post...........

Maybe the Army will buy or be supplied with Black, ODG and Gray frames and parts???? Just a thought. I agree that all of our missions and battles may not be "desert warfare"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.