SIG Talk banner

Double Walther Day

680 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Redcat94
I went to my LGS this week to pick up my newest purchase - a mid eighties Manhurin PP Sport that I bought online. Mine is DA with an 8 and 1/8" barrel. On the right side of the slide it's marked with the name of the Swedish firearms importer J.V.Astrom-Bjurtjarn. Hopefully I'll make it to the range in a week or two to try it out.

While I was there I also picked up a PPS M2. This is something that I only recently became interested in. For now it will just be a range toy but if I like it enough it may become my summer carry gun.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
3,377 Posts
I went to my LGS this week to pick up my newest purchase - a mid eighties Manhurin PP Sport that I bought online. Mine is DA with an 8 and 1/8" barrel. On the right side of the slide it's marked with the name of the Swedish firearms importer J.V.Astrom-Bjurtjarn. Hopefully I'll make it to the range in a week or two to try it out.

While I was there I also picked up a PPS M2. This is something that I only recently became interested in. For now it will just be a range toy but if I like it enough it may become my summer carry gun.
His name is Bond....James Bond.
Awsome find.

· Registered
6,350 Posts

Nice shopping trip, but no PPK????

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
but no PPK????
From top to bottom - my "new" PP Sport, a 1936 PP, and a 1965 PPK. All in .22LR. The PPK hasn't been imported since 1968 and is one of the harder modern Walthers to find. Here are some closeups:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.