SIG Talk banner

Done tinkering with my MK25... for now. :)

1080 12
Got the new grips installed a couple of days ago... so now I think I'm done messing with this pistol for a while. More shooting, less tinkering! :)

1st upgrade was the SilencerCo threaded barrel.
2nd upgrade (because of the first) was a set of Trijicon tall night sights.
3rd upgrade was the SRT kit. Awesome reset... still wanted a better trigger.
4th upgrade was a Grayguns P-P-STR8 trigger. I am now in love with flatties!
5th upgrade (done at same time as #4) was a GGI Custom Fat Super Black rod.
6th upgrade was the set of Hogue Piranha G10s (black/gray) and Hogue hex head screws.

(Also picked up a Streamlight TLR-1 HL... but it's been bouncing between this MK25 and my P320 FS, so I'm not sure where it's landing yet.)

I'm *almost* certain I like this pistol more than I like my P229 Legion. But I do still love that pistol, too. Luckily, they're different enough that I don't need to chose one over the other. :)

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
15,060 Posts
Nice "Enhancements"!

Reactions: ptrthgr8

·
Registered
763 Posts
Nice looking pistol.

Reactions: ptrthgr8

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice firearm. What are your thoughts on the GG flat trigger versus the stock style trigger?
Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but just with playing around with it while watching TV and such (unloaded, of course!) I cannot believe that it took me so long to join the flat trigger crowd. It feels more natural, more even, more precise. It seems counter-intuitive, but your finger actually moves around less on a flat trigger. I can't imagine any of that will feel different during the first range trip.

I always just assumed that curved triggers were best, because... well... triggers have always been curved. But based upon my experience with this trigger thus far, I can't imagine ever wanting to use a curved trigger again if I had the option to use a flat trigger.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.