SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
That is completely normal to stick out slightly if a round is chambered. What is different is the red paint. I haven't seen that on a 320 before. Neither of my 320's have the red.

TXPO

·
Registered
41 Posts
Agreed. I have never seen the red paint. Looks like a loaded chamber indicator on the CA compliant sig models. My extractor sits out a bit when there is a round in the chamber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
113 Posts
Agreed. I have never seen the red paint. Looks like a loaded chamber indicator on the CA compliant sig models. My extract sits out a bit when there is a round in the chamber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
The way that extractor looks, I think you need to verify the capacity of your magazines. They may be 10 rounders.

I purchased a 226 Legion in 357 SIG that came with 10 round magazines. It was no big deal with the trade that I got. I use the 13 round MecGars instead of the 12 round checkmates that SIG uses.

Bill

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not a loaded chamber indicator as it's out and red chambered or empty.Probely not CA compliant because no safety's. Sig rep said "it's normal to stick out a bit and that they marked every so many with that red paint on the extractor. Shooting and cleaning the gun with CLP will take it off in no time". Going out again this weekend 2-300 rounds should clear things up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The way that extractor looks, I think you need to verify the capacity of your magazines. They may be 10 rounders.

I purchased a 226 Legion in 357 SIG that came with 10 round magazines. It was no big deal with the trade that I got. I use the 13 round MecGars instead of the 12 round checkmates that SIG uses.

Bill
I'm using the 17 round mags that came with it new?

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
Yes, it's normal. It shows you have a round in the chamber.

No, it's not a CA thing. The 320 has never been on the roster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts