SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
When did you submit to Sig?
I ask because I submitted/registered by P365 on Aug. 20th and haven't heard anything yet.
I have the same question.

I submitted my promo request on or around August 15 and have not heard anything yet (not even an email at the time of submission confirming my registration). Step 3 of the instructions at the promo offer link read, "Your submission will be validated by SIG SAUER within the next 6-8 weeks." I'm in the sixth week, but just curious how long it is actually taking for SIG to process the promo offers.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Some here posted they received their promo code within an hour of submitting their info. Some say two weeks but its two weeks for me.

Reactions: NC Sig Shooter

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'd call them. I purchased my 365X on Friday the 17th and had the promo code in my email yesterday the 19th.
I have and was told my paperwork is in and it can take 6-8 weeks. They don't have 12 or 15 round mags anyway.

Reactions: Sarvershooter

·
Registered
11 Posts
So, I bought my XL in the second week of August, and then went on vacation as it shipped to my FFL. I got back the first week of September, picked it up (6th) and after checking it out, immediately sent in the info for the rebate. I heard back from Sig in about four days that it was received. Last Friday (16th) I got an email with the rebate code to go to the website and choose the ammo and magazine. Yesterday (19th) I got the tracking number and should see it Friday (23rd). The only confusing part was that they didn’t seem to have the magazine for the XL but it turns out, a magazine ships with several base plates to cover several models. Perhaps a call to Sig would straighten out the confusion . Any chance their emails ended up in junk or spam?

·
Registered
595 Posts
That is why I called them and said I'd rather have the grip module and ammo, (same exact $$ total). They didn't hesitate. Shipped out today.
I want a silver slide instead of the mags and ammo I have enough of both. I just realized the date is not on the purchase paperwork. Cabela's has a long receipt and it's at the very bottom. I tried now but the XL is already registered and I can't go further. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if I can send them the date area.

Reactions: Sarvershooter

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I have the same question.

I submitted my promo request on or around August 15 and have not heard anything yet (not even an email at the time of submission confirming my registration). Step 3 of the instructions at the promo offer link read, "Your submission will be validated by SIG SAUER within the next 6-8 weeks." I'm in the sixth week, but just curious how long it is actually taking for SIG to process the promo offers.
I submitted two. One on 8/14, and one on 9/14. I received the email last Friday for one. I immediately went on line and made my promotion choices. Ammo arrived today, the mag tomorrow.
I called Sig CS today to inquire about my submissions. I was told that my delivery was from my 8/14 entry, and that I could expect the next one within two weeks. I was told that they are catching up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the link. I put in the serial number for my X Macro and it seemed to go through just fine. I don't know if I'll get a magazine, but if I can get the box of ammo, that's something at least.
I waited about two weeksafter registering my XMacro. The web site took my Macro serial number and said I was good to go. I never heard anything so I called last week. The lady said I was good to go and I should be getting the confirmation the mag and ammo had shipped any day. Never heard anything so I called back. Got a guy this time. He said the XMacro is not part of the promotion and that no mag/ammo rebate was available on the XMacro. I have 4 problems with this.....

1. Sign in store macro purchased included the Macro in the rebate.

2. Sigs website accepted my serial # as a Macro SN.

3. CS rep told me it was approved and ready to ship to me any day now (Macro mag and ammo)

4. Now Sig has an updated offer with fine print that excluded the Macro.

I was told today the Macro is not eligible for the mag/ammo rebate and that I would not be receiving either. If you get a mag and ammo for the rebate on a XMacro, I'd love to hear about it cause I think they are screwing with me.

·
Registered
595 Posts
The Macro is too new for any rebate.
Also, there's no Macro mag yet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The Macro is too new for any rebate.
Also, there's no Macro mag yet.

That's funny, my Macro came with two of them. :p

The sign at the store said buy "ANY P365" pistol........

If it's not included in the rebate maybe they should take the P365 ingraving off the side of the slide then because that's a BS bait and switch to me. Don't know about your Macro but mine clearly says P365 on the side. Given that logic, the X, XL, and SAS wouldn't be eligible either.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts