SIG Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here is a picture from the Sig-Sauer web site of one for "the P320 Compact or XCARRY/CARRY pistols" 9/40/357 with the brass (or copper?) end piece.

SIG SAUER P320C/CA Recoil Spring Assembly 9/40/357 Corrosion resistant

It does kinda make me feel like a Sig-Sauer Beta Tester. My new P320/M18 has a different design. Is there something wrong with mine? Is this one better? Should I buy one of these? It is only $39.99! Will my P320/M18 explode if I don't buy one? (The answer is I will wait and see. If anyone knows why Sig-Sauer changed the design -- and I guess it could just be a different supplier, or maybe this one is cheaper to make but no better, etc. -- please let the thread know).

Coil spring Office supplies Auto part Cylinder Font

·
Registered
56 Posts
Agree. And they may change parts suppliers from time to time. And they apparently do unannounced "rolling changes" to improve a pistol for a variety of reasons.

There is no indication there is anything wrong with the different recoil spring on my P320/M18.

But now I am curious about the point behind the brass or copper end on the recoil spring -- I wonder what the reason is for that? I haven't seen anything like that on other company's recoil spring assemblies.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts