SIG Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I spoke with Sig customer service today about my three P320 with 3.9 barrels and they have three version I was told, but latest and greatest has brass on one end and NO double wire and guess what I don't have that version, I asked for warranty replacement on my first two a Scorpion AXG RXP and two tone AXG RXP and was told Sig would replace them.

The 3rd one I put together a custom P320 and ordered at the time online was a double coil spring on barrel end but that has since been upgraded and since I ordered it myself, I didn't ask sig to replace since it seem to work better than the other two P320.

WINNING. :cool:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I have seen and stock a few different assemblies. Some small round, some oval, some larger with flat sides, some smaller with flat sides. Ine thing that is the same is they all worked.
I’m seeing that as well I’ve got two different designs in my three P320’s and both work as designed. Brass end RS is latest design per sig custom service when I spoke them.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Okay this is incredibly helpful with the pictures, thank you. On a related note, anyone know the difference between the braided springs and the solid ones? It seems that the braided ones run smoother, but I don't know.
I’ve got two single wire RS I believe to be 1.0v and I put together a 3rd P320 and ordered at the time was a braided wire and it runs smoother than my other two single wires, I called Sig and was asking about a RS for my P250 and then we got into a discussion about my three P320 and that when he told me latest version was the one with brass cap on one end. It took some coaching but finally got him to agree to send me two new ones because my other two did not operate very well or as smooth in my high-end P320.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts