SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now that's a handgun.
Is that going to be your new EDC ?
I did actually get a shoulder holster with it. Its funny how it takes up my entire side and still has a belt loop at the bottom... :D

I gotta carry it at least a few times just to say I did

·
Registered
376 Posts
:lol:
One of our favorite members in our gun club loves to bring his 50AE to our Sunday bowling pin shoots. However, he puts an interesting twist on the competition. He says, "anyone can knock a bowling bin off the table with a 45".
So he handloads his cases to max pressure and max bullet grains and says, "I can make them disappear". :lol:

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,048 Posts
Congratulations, on your new "Toy". It's too bad, Sig doesn't make a "Classic P-Series" in this caliber, for those members with "Giant Hands and Long Fingers" that can't get comfortable even with a P227...

Reactions: PhillySoldier

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know whether to laugh or go kick someone's ***...

Yesterday when I went to pick up my new gun at my LGS the 3 employees were like smiling/laughing when I walked in. I stared at the one guy I knew and he was like they have been taking pics with my gun all afternoon.

When I got it home and actually stuck my finger in the barrel I saw that it was dirty. I started txting and cursing them out. He swore they didnt actually fire it though.

Now im sitting here at work and just checked the LGS's fb page and there posting pics firing the Desert Eagle...

·
Registered
202 Posts

Yesterday when I went to pick up my new gun at my LGS the 3 employees were like smiling/laughing when I walked in. I stared at the one guy I knew and he was like they have been taking pics with my gun all afternoon.

When I got it home and actually stuck my finger in the barrel I saw that it was dirty. I started txting and cursing them out. He swore they didnt actually fire it though.

Now im sitting here at work and just checked the LGS's fb page and there posting pics firing the Desert Eagle...

I'd ask for a royalty check -

·
Registered
153 Posts

I would demand they replace it with a new unfired model.

·
Registered
23,611 Posts
That is UNCOOL for a dealer to shoot someone's new gun.

But congrats on an awesome piece. Would love to try one myself. :)

Reactions: PhillySoldier

·
Registered
6,382 Posts

That's really F'd up. Can I ask where you got it?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here is my first 21 rounds through it. Took me a couple rounds to figure out POA/POI. Found out its factory zeroed to 100 yards so it shoots a bit high at normal hand gun ranges. Somewhere in the future Id like to get the sights on it upgraded. The black on black iron sights arent the easiest to see and I would like the ability to adjust it

·
Registered
3,143 Posts

Are you ******* kidding? Why are you typing? First, right-click-save the pics as evidence. Then I would be on the phone screaming at the owner of the shop.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.