SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This days all i can afford is a weekly range time with 50rds of 9mm and 50rds of 45acp

Today I took my brand new toys to make them used like new. P229 and p220.

I dont have to explain to you how good they were. They shooting better than I ever will.
Here is my two final targets after warming up.
20rds of 9mm from p226 mecgar magazine which did not lock at the end.
Yellow Font Machine Recreation Circle

And last 16 rounds of 45acp. Worth mention that while shooting first mag, 7th round failed to load and 8 light strike. It went boom on next try. Ammo is cheap gekko
Font Machine Sports equipment Circle Recreation

·
Registered
972 Posts
This days all i can afford is a weekly range time with 50rds of 9mm and 50rds of 45acp

Today I took my brand new toys to make them used like new. P229 and p220.

I dont have to explain to you how good they were. They shooting better than I ever will.
Here is my two final targets after warming up.
20rds of 9mm from p226 mecgar magazine which did not locked at the end.
View attachment 420058

And last 16 rounds of 45acp. Worth mention that while shooting first mag, 7th round failed to load and 8 light strike. It went boom on next try. Ammo is cheap gekko
View attachment 420060
Congrats on the new weapons! Nice shooting. Not bad for 2 yards out 😂

·
Registered
69 Posts
I’ve got both the 220 and 229 and have shot them separately, but never back to back. My next range session I’ll have to try that. I’ve had the 229 for about two years and have maybe 1,500 shots fired. The 229 is about two weeks and only 50 rounds.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Perfect score leaves no desire to continue. I’ll stop when all those holes are on X. Means never….

PS. Technically. If you close up on that shot you can see it broke the border. So technically…..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts