SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won a GunBroker auction last night for a MPX. I feel like I got a decent deal on it. It's a brand new gen2 9mm with 8" barrel. Comes with the factory handrail and a extra keymod rail, 4 extra 30rd mags, and all other factory accessories. By the time I have it shipped and pay ffl I'll have $1160 in it. Was able to pickup a brace for $80 too so a total of $1240 isn't bad from what I've been seeing. Most every one I've found are $1300+ then add a brace and then 4 mags and they're pushing $2,000+ for the package. The 4 extra mags and the brace added about $350-$400 in value for me.

Here's my questions. What are you guys using as trigger replacements? From what I've gathered AR triggers can be installed but will more than likely break. I want a decent trigger. Preferably as light as possible. Ive shot the factory trigger and modified trigger at the range and the factory trigger felt terrible imho. Shot one at the range a few months back that had a sweet trigger on it. Don't remember the brand but if memory serves me well I think it was a red flat trigger. I love flat triggers and all my other Sig's have them except two of my p series guns.

Also advice on red dots that work well with this format. I have a decent amount of Sig's and all are chambered in 9mm but something about this 9mm has me on edge a little lol. Please share any info or advice. I will accept all good advice. I may have other Sig's but this is a brand new format for me and I love to learn. Thanks all.

"God created men and Sam Colt made them equal"

·
Registered
39 Posts
I won a GunBroker auction last night for a MPX. I feel like I got a decent deal on it. It's a brand new gen2 9mm with 8" barrel. Comes with the factory handrail and a extra keymod rail, 4 extra 30rd mags, and all other factory accessories. By the time I have it shipped and pay ffl I'll have $1160 in it. Was able to pickup a brace for $80 too so a total of $1240 isn't bad from what I've been seeing. Most every one I've found are $1300+ then add a brace and then 4 mags and they're pushing $2,000+ for the package. The 4 extra mags and the brace added about $350-$400 in value for me.

Here's my questions. What are you guys using as trigger replacements? From what I've gathered AR triggers can be installed but will more than likely break. I want a decent trigger. Preferably as light as possible. Ive shot the factory trigger and modified trigger at the range and the factory trigger felt terrible imho. Shot one at the range a few months back that had a sweet trigger on it. Don't remember the brand but if memory serves me well I think it was a red flat trigger. I love flat triggers and all my other Sig's have them except two of my p series guns.

Also advice on red dots that work well with this format. I have a decent amount of Sig's and all are chambered in 9mm but something about this 9mm has me on edge a little lol. Please share any info or advice. I will accept all good advice. I may have other Sig's but this is a brand new format for me and I love to learn. Thanks all.

The trigger you shot with the red flat trigger was probably a Hyperfire 24C. That's what I have on mine. Great trigger for the MPX.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The trigger you shot with the red flat trigger was probably a Hyperfire 24C. That's what I have on mine. Great trigger for the MPX.

Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
You got a good deal. On my MPX, I replaced trigger with Geisselle SSA and mounted a Romeo 4B red dot. So far no problem with trigger, although Geisselle is NOW not recommending them. When I bought it, they were recommending the SSA. Supposed to be coming out with a new trigger for the MPX.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And $1300 is good. I paid like $1652. Got the brace, irons, one mag.

Nice shooting and nice gun my friend

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.