1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
OMG...$1349.99 for a tricked out P365XL.
Only 2 Left...Better Hurry up! LOL!

* I like the Blue Grip I'd put Black Rubber Talon's on it.
* Like the Gold Barrel

But those 2 items and a P365XL are far from $1349.99

·
Registered
442 Posts
I agree, the man is smoking crack. I have no doubt some fool will buy it. You have to laugh at the stupidity at what was done to it. The cut in the area of the ejection port’s right side only serves to weaken an already weak point in the design of most slides. Oh well, there’s a sucker born every day.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks awesome. I doubt the point is to actually sell the gun, it looks like someone with some customization/guncrafting skill just decided to have some fun, like an artist. If someone really wants to buy it, cool, it’ll cost you though. I think making something like that is kind of an homage to the sleekness of the gun design.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Seriously though. Let’s be fair and do the math.

Pistol: 550
Slide milling and their nitride coating: 300?
(I think that’s a fair guess)
Stippling and cerakote: 200-300
(300 being VERY high. My guy does mine for around 100)

That puts it around 1100. Unless I’m missing something. For what their asking, it should come with an optic. And maybe suppressor sights.

So far my personal build is close to or around that 1100 mark. But I’ve got the smaller 365 and the XL upper. Buying the Zero for an optic will put me at the 1300 mark. No milling or coating though.
I’ve got some cool ideas for the mill and coating for this one.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I don't get the appeal of a gucci'd out CCW

Competition or "just for fun" guns, I get it, but not with tools.

Meh, I like the best performing pistol I can get. CCW or otherwise. Sometimes that requires coating parts after stippling, etc. don’t think that means it’s “Gucci”. I carry my 365 everyday for work.

I actually carry this OWB for work too. Some would say it’s “Gucci”. I’d say it’s just a bad mother******

·
Registered
163 Posts
That's a lot of extra to pay for a FASHION STATEMENT!

Reactions: paularmola

·
Registered
310 Posts
I like the blue color and the TiN barrel, everything else is a pass. I've yet to find a pistol I want to restipple and I'm just not a fan of aftermarket slide milling purely for aesthetics. Top windows like on the X-Five and X-Carry P320s at least have a reason to exist. For $350 I could get the parts of that build that I like and that includes buying another grip module and mag release.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Gosh, for about $500 for a stock 365XL, you could spend $900 on some training with Randy Cain, John McPhee, Travis Haley, Larry Vickers, or others and learn how to actually shoot the "blue" blazes out of that pistol...

As Jeff Cooper said, "Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

·
Registered
125 Posts
I love my XL. It's not gucci'd but it beat my 43x (which I traded for the XL) by a mile. The XL and my ruger lc9s are my two favorite pistols. The XL sports a romeo zero and I couldn't be happier with it.

Stay well all....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts