SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pretty much not interested in this model after handling one a month or so ago.

Fast forward to today and all that thinking went out the window when I saw an Urban Grey Shadow 2 on the shelf of a LGS

About 100 dollars less than any place I've seen as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
That is just beautiful. I own 4 CZs and 2 Sigs and love both brands.

Reactions: 2tango2

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
A beautiful gun! I had no impulse control when I first saw the Shadow 2--so I have a great gun--just not such a great price. I hope to take it out this week to shoot. I have to say it is certainly the heaviest gun I have ever handled. Enjoy your Shadow 2!

Reactions: 2tango2

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations, that's Very nice! I'm looking for a black one with blue grips.

Those seem to be the Unicorn in the US market right now

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I spent CONDIDERABLE time at the CZ booth at the NRA b/c many people who are Sig people are CZ people and I have never been one and wanted to see for myself. (Full disclosure, i have never fired a CZ). I have to admit that I still do not "get it"? I did not hate the CZs (at all) but I do not prefer the finish, the look, the feel, the choices, the sights and FOR SURE NOT the trigger. I did try, though (AGAIN, trigger was only dry firing--never fired one). I feel about the CZs like I feel about non-Glock polymer pistols that are NOT Sig 320s? I DO see the appeal of the Glock for striker fired polymers. They are inexpensive and always go bang, everyone has them, parts are easy and cheap and many, many people can work on them. But assuming you want something non-Glock, why? That is my brain's analogy for the CZ (vs Sig). Why? For me personally, Ill just stick with my current Signess and not add another brand. CZ is not for me.
(Again, not trying to talk anyone else out of loving CZ. I just tried, but did not like them)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Super nice!!!!

I am FILLED with jealousy right now. LOL!!

As far as feel goes, after my 1911's my single stack Sigs and CZs are the best feeling guns I have.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I spent CONDIDERABLE time at the CZ booth at the NRA b/c many people who are Sig people are CZ people and I have never been one and wanted to see for myself. (Full disclosure, i have never fired a CZ). I have to admit that I still do not "get it"? I did not hate the CZs (at all) but I do not prefer the finish, the look, the feel, the choices, the sights and FOR SURE NOT the trigger. I did try, though (AGAIN, trigger was only dry firing--never fired one). I feel about the CZs like I feel about non-Glock polymer pistols that are NOT Sig 320s? I DO see the appeal of the Glock for striker fired polymers. They are inexpensive and always go bang, everyone has them, parts are easy and cheap and many, many people can work on them. But assuming you want something non-Glock, why? That is my brain's analogy for the CZ (vs Sig). Why? For me personally, Ill just stick with my current Signess and not add another brand. CZ is not for me.
(Again, not trying to talk anyone else out of loving CZ. I just tried, but did not like them)
Cool....I will not have to compete with you for CZ's. If your in Eastern TN and would like to shoot one....let me know. You just might like my 75 TS or the &75 TS Gold.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Cool....I will not have to compete with you for CZ's. If your in Eastern TN and would like to shoot one....let me know. You just might like my 75 TS or the &75 TS Gold.
@paul, I am in Nashville but travel to East Tennessee (or God's backyard as I like to call it) frequently. I may take you up on that offer!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts