SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine just picked up his CZ P10 C earlier today, and sent me a few shots of it next to his P-07 Duty so everyone could get an idea of how they compare in size.

CZ P10 C vs P-07 Duty:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Before you do, just make sure you are comfortable with an 8 1/2 pound true DAO! Finally found and snagged a .40 model not too long ago to go with my custom-modified 9mm. :)

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
Finally, another maker going after the Glock 19. Smart move, and I've heard good things about the CZ P10.

Reactions: Cyanide971

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Nice picture comparison Cyanide971. :cool:

I was able to try out some CZ pistols including P-10C at LGS factory shoot in March. I also was able to compare it size wise to the PPQ. The PPQ and P-10C are the same height wise and the P-10C is just a little longer.

I liked shooting the P10-C but was able to put only 10 rounds for it however I found I liked shooting the P07 and PCR better and both fit my XL glove sized hands better. PCR and P07 felt more traditional CZ to me. I own a SP01 and love it and my next CZ will be the PCR. The P07 is a gem too but I have extra love for metal frame pistols, especially when they weigh the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.