SIG Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on quite the CZ kick lately

I guess I wasn't satisfied with buying the CZ 75 single action the other day. The Omega had been sitting there for a few days and that temptation was enough

Went home rummaged through the safe and found a P320 Compact that I hadn't been using. My LGS gave me a good deal on the trade and even knocked 25 bucks off the price of the Omega.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I've also have only herd good things about CZ. Good looking pistol. Looks like it would be a nice carry pistol. I wish my local gun store was good on trades. They think everything you want to trade is **** until they own it. Then it magically turns to gold when they have it..

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Nice Tango, I have gotten bit by the CZ bug in the last year or so myself, fully understood. I actually think their price is what makes so many not realize how great they are. I know they are much better than I could have ever expected at their low price point. As I am sure you know, Cajun Gun Works can work their magic if you are into tinkering with things like many are. Personally, I usually am satisfied with factory or move to another factory...lol. Great find, enjoy!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
By the way, isn't it time for a "CZ Family" photo????

I might need a wide angle lens lol

I'll see if I can get something up this evening I do have to rearrange the safe to accommodate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jonzim48

·
Banned
516 Posts
You suck, Congratulations on your new P01 Omega.
I have had one on order with my LGS for over 6 months!

I have seen them becoming more available recently, and have been tempted to just pick one up... but since I have already paid for the one on order, I am just trying to be patient, but it is wearing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts