SIG Talk banner

41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
This is why I have to stay off of gun forums...I've pretty much all the pistols I need and not a whole lot of interest in getting anything new.

And then THIS shows up.........

84B54592-4440-4B96-8D35-6B20E56FD465.thumb.jpeg.0a064acc46b60d53a5626dc5ca38144b.jpeg

The new CZ Tactical Sport 2:

My wallet just ran off and locked itself in the bathroom.
It would had been better if they used the (2019 and newer) TSO frame instead of the Czechmate frame so it’ll have the new mag release pad and aluminum trigger.

·
Registered
536 Posts
^^^^^ EM44052.......Nice Assortment of different CZ flavors!
SAO, DA/SA Decocker, Kadet and Striker!
How do you like the P-07 22LR Kadet?

·
Registered
656 Posts
^^^^^ EM44052.......Nice Assortment of different CZ flavors!
SAO, DA/SA Decocker, Kadet and Striker!
How do you like the P-07 22LR Kadet?
@CZSIG-Vinny thanks. The P07 Kadet is a great way to save my 9mm ammo. I was surprised how dependable the Kadet was considering I was shooting cheep .22lr ammo. When and if 9mm comes back down to a reasonable price, I will use my 9mm slide again.

Reactions: christak

·
Registered
656 Posts
@dscherer14 , I bought it used locally from a person that posted it for sale on Armslist. He had a person buy his P-07, but did not want the Kadet, so he sold it separately. He gave me a good deal on it.
Keep in mind, I bought this before the crazy occurred.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yea, I was looking for a Kadet for my CZ Shadow 2, but the sticker shock kept me from the purchase; plus I was not sure if it would work properly since I converted the S2 to SAO.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Picked up a CZ 2075 Rami 9 mm yesterday, have been thinking about one to replace my 9 mm m&p shield that I recently sold. Had 6 fte out of 50 rounds of 115 gr blazer brass yesterday. Gave the pistol its second cleaning and lubrication this morning and shot 100 rounds of mixed brands fmj and 9 rounds of jhp for testing. All shots fired normally today, do not know what was up yesterday with the six failure to ejects? The pistol is very accurate for a 3” barrel and fun to shoot. If another 100 rounds feed normally then I will move it into my edc rotation. This was my first cz experience.

·
Premium Member
9,952 Posts
Yea, I was looking for a Kadet for my CZ Shadow 2, but the sticker shock kept me from the purchase; plus I was not sure if it would work properly since I converted the S2 to SAO.
Yeah it's pricey, and if you've tuned with a lower-powered hammer spring you need to use the original heavier 16-18lb one.

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
It‘ll work as long as you kept the stock hammer spring. Being SAO has nothing to do with it.

In fact, since you converted it to SAO, keeping the stock hammer spring will not have any effect on the trigger pull weight. The hammer spring mainly affects DA.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Picked up a CZ 2075 Rami 9 mm yesterday, have been thinking about one to replace my 9 mm m&p shield that I recently sold. Had 6 fte out of 50 rounds of 115 gr blazer brass yesterday. Gave the pistol its second cleaning and lubrication this morning and shot 100 rounds of mixed brands fmj and 9 rounds of jhp for testing. All shots fired normally today, do not know what was up yesterday with the six failure to ejects? The pistol is very accurate for a 3” barrel and fun to shoot. If another 100 rounds feed normally then I will move it into my edc rotation. This was my first cz experience.
My RAMI was my most recent (8th) CZ handgun purchase and was in need of the most cleaning of any of my CZs so far. I clean all my new gun purchases prior to taking them to the range. My RAMI functioned flawlessly as have all of my CZs. I've never had a malfunction of any kind with any of my CZs...through my combined 18,500 rounds to date.

·
Registered
536 Posts
+1 ^^^^^^Because the CZ RAMI is essentially a shortened P-01/PCR the feed ramp is rather steep. I polished mine and the upper chamber too and it feeds like a champ.When I clean I pay special attention to cleaning any crud from under the ejector (like all my guns) Also, the short recoil spring set has to work extra-hard and the outer spring may need replacement after 500-1,000 rounds especially when everything's snug and new. I replace the entire set every 3rd spring change.
With proper care, it's an accurate, reliable, and durable little pistol. (y)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
+1 ^^^^^^Because the CZ RAMI is essentially a shortened P-01/PCR the feed ramp is rather steep. I polished mine and the upper chamber too and it feeds like a champ.When I clean I pay special attention to cleaning any crud from under the ejector (like all my guns) Also, the short recoil spring set has to work extra-hard and the outer spring may need replacement after 500-1,000 rounds especially when everything's snug and new. I replace the entire set every 3rd spring change.
With proper care, it's an accurate, reliable, and durable little pistol. (y)
Agree completely...and extra recoil springs were the first thing I bought after getting my RAMI...picked up 4 sets. Actually decided to buy replacement springs for all my CZs (and other brands) since you never know what availability will be in the upcoming months...seems like money well spent and wasn't that expensive anyway.

41 - 60 of 106 Posts