SIG Talk banner

21 - 40 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,034 Posts
That would not include me. I only bought 2 yesterday (97B and Rami). Actually I bought them from GunBroker and picked them up yesterday. we have many CZs. Pictures below my desk with 25th, 30th and 40th anniversary guns. My EDC rotation (depending on clothing) P-01 (rarely), 75B compact, 75B and Rami. Blue shadow, A01-LD, 97B and custom 10 mm. Finally my wife's EDC. Usually her 75B compact or Sig 238, rarely Orange Shadow 2. almost all have been enhanced with Cajun gun works Pro packages or by CZ Custom. We have others but these were handy

·
Registered
239 Posts
I've got two. A 9mm Shadow-2 and a 9mm CZ-75. Both are very well made full size steel frame guns.

I particularly like the slide engagement on their pistols. A close design to the approach taken by SIG in the P210. Really good ones are smooth, tight and accurate.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I have a CZ-SP01 and a CZ Tactical
Sport. They are both “cajunized” ( customized by Cajun Gun Works ). Great shooters !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
I only own one at the moment which is a 457 Lux but owned a CZ 75b compact which was a great shooter. I will definitely buy another one or twenty at some point

·
Registered
568 Posts
Not a member. I have wanted a CZ Shadow Orange ever since I first saw one, but I have never spent 2 grand on a pistol and probably never will. My local Gander Outdoors tempted me with the Urban Grey this week enough so that I did a little research on them. Closer to my price range but I really don't need a CZ addiction on top of my Signess right now!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking for a CZ model that is full size, 9mm, double action, high capacity with night sites. Anyone snow what model fulfills these requirements?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,034 Posts
75B high cap magazine 19 rounds. Change the sights to Truglow TFX tritium and fiber optic. at a much higher price you could look at the Shadow 2 or AO1-LD

21 - 40 of 106 Posts