SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have been looking high and low for one of these for awhile now, with no luck what so ever... Went to a local gun show today and what did I see? BNIB PCR for $549 and well it is now the newest member of my collection:D going to strip, clean and grease it up and head to the range aka the back yard and give it a test drive. Updates to follow, yay

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
Congrats. The PCR is a sweet metal frame pistol and IMO by far CZs best looking pistol. I like my P228 a bit more but may pickup a PCR myself too. I liked shooting it quite a bit better than the new P10-C I was able to try the same day.

·
Premium Member
12,022 Posts
Welcome to the club! Outstanding carry pistol.

Reactions: 2tango2

·
Registered
974 Posts
Congratulations are certainly in order for you. I would be interested in hearing more about your first trip to the range with your PCR.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Congrats on finding one they are scarce but with looking for.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, heres the range report.... 100 WWB, 100 Golden Sabre 124+p, and 100 124 hst thru the PCR and no ftf, fte. Not one problem and damn its a tack driver. My wife who has only shot a gun one time, one rd of 9mm came out with her ear plugs and asked to try it. 9 of 10 in the 10 ring at 21' asked her to shoot the head with last 4 and 2in group dead center. She had a big smile and said its fun. I am making progress with her, she said she would like to take a class now, yay. At 25yd i put all 14rds from one mag in the CPU which for me is outstanding. I am selling my soul to this gun lol, think I hear my sigs grumbling as I write this.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just wait till you make it YOURS! Sights and so on and you'll have a gun that's ALWAYS the first you want others to try when they're out on the range.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've had mine about a month, I really like it. Feels great in the hand, small enough to conceal easily and really just cool. A little tough finding holsters though.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I've had mine about a month, I really like it. Feels great in the hand, small enough to conceal easily and really just cool. A little tough finding holsters though.
High Noon makes make holsters for them and so does Garrett Holsters also check Gunners Alley I have an MTR Holster on order with them for the PCR.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just ordered a high noon down under for my PCR with the 35% off sale. I have several holsters from high noon, all top quallity. I use the closing argument model for my glock36 and also have the down under model for my p227 carry.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
No photos?

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Congrats! I bought a PCR a month or so ago and have yet to fire it

However I will say out of the 8 or 9 CZs that I own, the PCR has the best feeling trigger out of the box.....

I'm debating whether to send it to CGW or CZC ANIB for some CZ love but your range report and my observations about the trigger may mean maybe the P-01 or the Stainless 75 may go instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am planing on the CGW carry package for mine along with the reach reduction trigger kit. Going to do the work myself as i dont want to be without my PCR for CGW to install. Have heard many good things about Cajun gun works. Am thinking about purchasing a new one from them with kit already installed etc for my wife as she loves the PCR. Could never get her interested in shooting and realized, maybe at 5'2" and a buck twenty she was intimidated by my largeer handguns, MK25,p227 glock21,36 and 45acp in general. Now that i have the pcr our back yard (range) has become a place she joins me at. Yay

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ordered a set of VZ frag grips today in black cherry, will post pics when they are installed. Oh boy, cant wait, let the upgrading begin... Lol next will be night sights.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts