SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Custom Works P320

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  drcwjordan 
#1 ·
I just ordered a P320 from Sig Custom Works, expect delivery in 4=6 weeks. Anyone with experience with a one from the Custom Works? Also, should I get the titanium grip module?

#3 ·
I ordered the full size, medium with black barrel, grey slide with my initials, Romeo Pro, 3MOA. I believe I can modify the order when I speak to the SIG rep this week, and if so I may go with the titanium grip module. It sounds like a good move to get the metal grip, but I would like to learn of anyone's experience. How do you like the Scorpion and AGX?

#7 · (Edited)
I ordered a custom works p320 with pro cut carry stainless slide, black barrel and titanium AXG grip. It looks amazing. Very high quality. Be aware that the titanium is a couple shades darker than the stainless. It looks great but they are not color matched. I also added a magwell. They said 4-6 weeks, this one came in 2.
Photograph Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Font

Attachments

#9 ·
I have both the AXG Scorpion and the AXG Classic. I could not be more satisfied with their accuracy, toughness, and consistency, The triggers are excellent (I installed the same flat trigger on my Classic that was standard on the Scorpion), recoil is practically non-existent, and the AXG weighty grip modules fit my large hands perfectly. I'll never desire a plastic pistol. Nice going, Sig Custom Works!

Reactions: Kos1 and Carmel Sig
#13 ·
Thanks for your comments. It sounds like you have made very good decisions with the AXG and RXP. I have a P210 Standard, which shoots great, a P365 with upgraded trigger and Dragon Fire compensated barrel and a Romeo Elite. It's much improved now, and the Romeo is dead on. But of course, I'm not! My CZ Shadow 2 is awesome. I shoot it better than any of my other guns. Sometimes I get a surprise 2nd shot with both the CZ and the P210 if I don't remove my finger quickly enough. Just breath on the trigger and boom. My Kimber Custom II and Glock 24C also shoot well. My HK VP9L Comp with DeltaPoint Pro is okay. I don't like the trigger guard as it is uncomfortable. I'll have to get a gunsmith to grind it out a bit and replace the trigger. My .40 USP with comp barrel is a good shooter but a trigger job would help... My Glock 17 needed a trigger job before I could hit anything with it. I bought my wife a 1903 ACP .32 50 years ago. I traveled a lot then and worried for her safety. She was very much afraid of guns and nervous about it. After a lot of instruction and encouragement she agreed to at least try. So, she put her finger in her mouth, turned sideways and put 5 in the heart at 10 yards. But I relied on the Doberman to do her job instead of the pistol... While I was an Expert with the M1 Garand in the Marines, (1955-1959) I never did well with the 1911. I like pistol shooting very much now and am actually getting better. A retired Gunnery Sergeant is helping me with the basics and my accuracy has improved. Thanks again for your post. I can't wait to get my new P320!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.