SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dixie Precision Rifles Custom .300 Blackout, Remington 700 - Blueprinted, Krieger Barrel with Crowned and Threaded Muzzle and Straight Fluting, Bell & Carlson Medalist A2 Tactical Stock, Wyatt's DBM Bottom Metal, Jewell Trigger (set to 1lb.), Tactical Bolt Knob, Trijicon Steel Scope Base and Rings, Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10x56 Scope and a Dixie Precision Rifles .300 Win. Mag. Suppressor.

STILL TO DO, Cerakote barreled action, bolt, base, rings and suppressor. Going with Black (not sure if I'll go with Armor or Graphite) and Smith & Wesson Red in the Barrel Flutes and Suppressor Flutes to match the red splatter on the stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, it's been a project in progress for over a year. Just always seem to be too busy, or too broke, to get the next thing done. It fun though, I have another 700 build in the works, too. It's a .308 Win in the same stock (different color), but it's got the factory action and barrel (haven't even shot it yet). It's got the B&C stock and Jewell Trigger and I'm waiting on the tactical bolt knob to be installed and then I'll put a scope on it and begin playing with it. Who knows, I may have a tac driver right out of the box, so I'll shoot it before I consider going to the expense of blueprinting the action and rebarreling the rifle. That will come in due time, just hopefully not right away.

SIGKE, I think I paid somewhere around $250-260 to get it to the door, if I recall correctly?! I have had the stock for some time, but that should be a pretty close estimate. They offer the same stock with an adjustable cheek rise and length of pull (Medalist A5) for somewhere in the $465-500 range delivered to the door.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Thanks guys, it's been a project in progress for over a year. Just always seem to be too busy, or too broke, to get the next thing done. It fun though, I have another 700 build in the works, too. It's a .308 Win in the same stock (different color), but it's got the factory action and barrel (haven't even shot it yet). It's got the B&C stock and Jewell Trigger and I'm waiting on the tactical bolt knob to be installed and then I'll put a scope on it and begin playing with it. Who knows, I may have a tac driver right out of the box, so I'll shoot it before I consider going to the expense of blueprinting the action and rebarreling the rifle. That will come in due time, just hopefully not right away.

SIGKE, I think I paid somewhere around $250-260 to get it to the door, if I recall correctly?! I have had the stock for some time, but that should be a pretty close estimate. They offer the same stock with an adjustable cheek rise and length of pull (Medalist A5) for somewhere in the $465-500 range delivered to the door.
Excellent. Thats a great price imo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.