SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an M11-A1, and considering this IWB holster, as it claims it works for appendix, crossdraw, and 3-5 o'clock. You can also adjust the cant. Anyone have any experience with it?

CrossBreed® Holsters Freedom Carry Holster

I know others here have written about their experience with the Super Tuck, but have not seen anything on Freedom Carry. There is one YouTube review where the guy does not recommend it, but he is much heavier that me, and is wearing a cheap belt.

Thanks

·
Registered
597 Posts
I personally don't have experience with the Freedom holster but for me a holster with a single clip is difficult to keep the cant position. I carry at 4:30-5:00 position and need that cant. I use the Stealthgear Mini IWB.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
You can try it . I'm not a fan of off set single hook holster for heavier handguns . I have used a comp-tac neutral and its very adjustable from reverse cant to 20* FBI cant for 11 years now . Check out there MTAC for a 3 to 5 oclock holster . I can do the same with there neutral model . Garrett makes a very nice leather lined hybrid - silent thunder fusion but with plastic belt hooks not leather loops . Not a good holster for draw and fire drills as the leather back side is very flexable making reholstering hard to do but great carry holster .

If your looking for low cost check out Little Foxx Hybrid - Foxx Holsters - Little Foxx Premium Rustic Leather IWB Hybrid Holster

MTAC Holster | Comp-Tac Victory Gear

Neutral Cant Holster | Comp-Tac Victory Gear

Silent Thunder Fusion

·
Registered
17,748 Posts
Not with that particular one, but I would never buy a single clip holster again. Too hard to get them to stay in place.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all - staying away from the single clip is good advice. The Comp-Tac holsters look nice, thanks for sharing those links.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Not with that particular holster but yes with Crossbreed. I will 100% back their products. Best and most comfortable holster I've ever used. Use a Crossbreed for my IWB EDC. I also have a Galco, DeSantis, and aliengear IWB. All great products but my Crossbreed is always my go to. Also, I agree with everyone else here, single clip isn't great. Moves around a lot and just isn't very comfortable for IWB. Had one and had to tighten my belt to an uncomfortable tension to get it to stay put. Couldn't eat big meals all day :(

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I personally don't have experience with the Freedom holster but for me a holster with a single clip is difficult to keep the cant position. I carry at 4:30-5:00 position and need that cant. I use the Stealthgear Mini IWB.
That holster with the clip off set to one side seems bulky to me for appendix carry .. I carry in a Garret Industries GX holster with one wide clip which stays in place without any movement IF the correct gun belt is used where the clip actually goes over the belt and clips with out any play ..

I wear it at 5 but can be worn anywhere from 1 to 5 on your waist .. leather lined kydex helps to prevent holster wear marks on your pistol ..

·
Registered
680 Posts
I like the single clip holsters. I think there much easier to put on and adjust while wearing then a dual clip one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts