SIG Talk banner

Couple More Holster Options for 320RX

1875 5
Dale Fricke Holsters has a Seraphim© RMR Appendix Carry AIWB Holster for a 320 with RMR sight. From what I could find the Romeo is the same length and only .1 inch taller and wider. I emailed Fricke and he said he could make his holster work so I ordered one. I like it because from the photos it looks like the holster protects the sight. Haven't gotten it yet and my 320 ias at Sig anyway, so I can't say for sure if I'll like it. A company called Multi Holsters has an Inside the Waistband Holster made for a 320RX and 320RX Compact. If the Fricke holster doesn't work for me I'll try that one. Multi Holster has a fairly long production time. I don't know anything about either company other than I found them through a search.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
250 Posts
It looks a little bulky. I wouldn't mind having one to play with sliming it down and see what I come up with.

I had thought about making a press and getting some kydex to work with on my P320rx. I could mill a block of aluminum to the dimensions of the Romeo 1 and use that in place of the RDS so that I don't ruin the sight trying to come up with a holster.

On second thought I could mill the faux Roneo 1 a few thousandths larger which would leave room in the holster for the actual Romeo 1 too rest in with a small gap all the way around it.

· Registered
615 Posts
I'm ~6' with a 31" waste and it is a bit bulky. I was not crazy about the length of the holster and found having the optic hooded did not really add much benefit so I switched to a WePleadThe2nd AIWB holster.

For a Romeo it's still something to consider, I recently saw a pic of one that was dropped on a floor and though the dot still lit up, the housing bent and glass webbed. They don't seem anywhere near as hardy as a DP or RMR so a hooded holster would add a bit of insurance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.