SIG Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already want a 320, which are like unicorns in CA, not being on our nonsense "roster" of "not unsafe" handguns, that the DOJ has seen fit to allow us to purchase. But, after seeing this, I definitely need some 320 in my life :salute2:

·
Registered
23,604 Posts
I hope you can move to a free state one day. I don't believe that there is any hope for California.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope you can move to a free state one day. I don't believe that there is any hope for California.
You're probably correct GBIA, my friend. With the ultra-liberal dual tails of LA & SF wagging the dog, that roster is not likely to ever go away. A possible ray of sunshine though, on 5/18/17, the NRA & CRPA (California Rifle & Pistol Association) filed a lawsuit challenging the standard capacity magazine restriction. Honestly, I've said before & it bears repeating, I could choke down all the other stupid laws (10-round mag restriction, 10 day waiting period on firearm purchases, etc) if they would just abolish the roster. I just want to be able to buy whatever damned guns I want, same as anyone who lives in a free state. Either that, or exempt CCW holders from the roster, like LEOs.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Perfect weekend for posting all these patriotic guns!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.