SIG Talk banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
That’s a nice daughter.. Mine is always asking for a loan from me. LOL
I have to pay her back,but she done it since we have a winter storm coming and it had to be picked up since it was out in layaway and shouldn’t of been. It’s been shot but it was well taken care of. Made in 2017

Attachments

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Beautiful firearm. Enjoy.
This is the new style Equinox correct?
It is a beautiful firearm and it’s the old style one. Feels really good on my hand and should be a great shooter. Not sure which I like more this one or my P938
I attached a picture of my P938. Never seen one with the engraving on it in person.

Attachments

· 🎖USAF Retired
4,961 Posts
Beautiful firearm. Enjoy.
This is the new style Equinox correct?
No, it’s the original style, with the newer slide, Gen 2, you could say there are 3 generations of Equinox. There could be more, but these are all I know.
1. Wood grip, short extractor 40sw only, blue case
2. wood grip, long extractor, 40 & 9mm, black case
3. G10 grip, long extractor, 9mm, newer style, black case

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
No, it’s the original style, with the newer slide, Gen 2, you could say there are 3 generations of Equinox. There could be more, but these are all I know.
1. Wood grip, short extractor 40sw only, blue case
2. wood grip, long extractor, 40 & 9mm, black case
3. G10 grip, long extractor, 9mm, newer style, black case
Interesting. I don’t know much about the Eqinox line,Thanks for clarifying the differences.
Anyhow,I like it and feel it was worth what I paid for it and will take it to the range when spring comes

· 🎖USAF Retired
4,961 Posts
Interesting. I don’t know much about the Eqinox line,Thanks for clarifying the differences.
Anyhow,I like it and feel it was worth what I paid for it and will take it to the range when spring comes
I honestly don’t know that much either. I’ve just been on this site long enough to put these theories together. I could be wrong.. but so far these variations seem to be consistent. The equinox models have always been one of my favorite so I take note of those posts.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts