SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seen it at a LGS,2 mags and original box. Looks to be in almost unfired condition.9mm
They are asking $800 for it and no wiggle room on the price since it is a consignment.
They also have a P210 but it’s out of my price range.

Attachments

· 🎖USAF Retired
4,961 Posts
Make sure it’s not a clone and has the equinox laser engraving on it. Also make sure the case says it’s it’s an Equinox. It does have the correct sites so that much is good. Also make sure the case label says it’s a 9mm and not a 40. Someone could have changed the barrel.

If it’s a real 9mm old style Equinox it’s a gem and could be worth much more to a collector. As long as it has the original case and everything to prove it.

I built a clone, it looks similar.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Composite material Gun accessory

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It’s on layaway. Hope to be picking it up soon. Thanks for everyone’s advice. I was looking for the 226 or 229 Legion and came across this one. My signature is different then what I actually have. I’ll post my P938 I picked up later,it’s got some engraving on the top and sides of the barrel and was barely even shot,maybe 1 magazine through it. But they changed the grips for some reason. Anyways,still a nice gun.

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If it’s authentic a very nice buy.

Footnote: Being on consignment doesn’t mean price is non negotiable regardless of what the employee says. I’ve scored a few very nice Sigs by asking the LGS to communicate an offer to seller. Sellers want to sell.
I didn’t see the box but the engravings are there.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts