SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Currently I have had the signess bad. My last 6 purchases have been all sigs. The last one was an emperor fast back.

My lgs currently has a spartan, nightmare and a molested les baer. I can only put one on lay away and they are all priced at 750 bucks.

The spartan and nightmare carry are in like new condition.

The les baer was modified by the original owner. The thumb safety, grip safety and hammer has been removed and replaced with ww2 parts. Other than a little holster wear the gun is in good condition. The parts can be replaced with the correct parts later.

Currently I am leaning to the spartan.

Thoghts?

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
I would pass on the LB unless you're going to rebuild the gun from the ground up. No telling what other changes the previous owner made to the gun, so you may be into it for a lot more than you're willing to pay. I would go with your initial lean. There is a reason you leaned to it out of the gate, so trust your gut and go with it. You can always sell/trade it later.

·
Registered
23,713 Posts
^^Word.

Reactions: Blu

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Agreed, the Les Baer would be out of the picture. A personal preference between the other 2. The Spartan would be the better deal of the 2 compared to MSRP, but a decent price on all 3 imo. The Les Baer is the best value compared to MSRP if unmolested.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, went in today and put the Spartan on layaway. Now the wait starts to pay it off. At 50% cost of a new one I could not pass on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.