SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just cleaned my 320 RX Compact and found the front sight moves sideways with finger pressure. Gun has already been back to Sig once for a Romeo that didn't work. Getting annoyed with Sig.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just cleaned my 320 RX Compact and found the front sight moves sideways with finger pressure. Gun has already been back to Sig once for a Romeo that didn't work. Getting annoyed with Sig.
Had the same issue with a compact slide that I recently acquired via trade. Fix for me was to simply realign, then add a couple drops of red loctite.

·
Registered
54 Posts
a3dowd, how did you line up the sight once you put the loctite on or did you just center it and adjust the rear?[/QUOTE

Used a micrometer to measure and re-center as best I could. Let dry for two hours then verified at the range. From what I've read, the red loctite is pretty permanent once dry, but you can always drift the rear to correct any minor offset.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.