SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This past January I bought a P229 SAS Gen2 9 mm from CDNN for the great price of $889.99. I jumped at it right away since this has always been my ultimate SIG. It came with the regular, normal, highly favored, fat trigger. Not the skinny trigger that SIG is trying to unload.

Well, they have just lowered the price to $789.99 !!! $ 100 bucks less. Just my luck, but it is OK.
Here is the link to CDNN.
//www.cdnnsports.com/sig-sauer-p229-sas-gen2-9mm-custom-shop.html?___SID=U

Since then I have added a 40 SAS Legacy Caliber XChange Kit, a 357 barrrel, Hogue checkered aluminum grips with thorx screws, orange TFO sights on both slides, green LaserMax rod laser, and extended capacity MecGar magazines in 9 and 40/357. On order I have a Bar-Sto 9 mm conversion barrel for the Legacy 40 caliber slide.

When I was a kid I used to love my Erector Set. This is my SIG Erector Set.

Life is good.

Attachments

·
Registered
559 Posts
This past January I bought a P229 SAS Gen2 9 mm from CDNN for the great price of $889.99. I jumped at it right away since this has always been my ultimate SIG. It came with the regular, normal, highly favored, fat trigger. Not the skinny trigger that SIG is trying to unload.

Well, they have just lowered the price to $789.99 !!! $ 100 bucks less. Just my luck, but it is OK.
Same thing I was thinking. I bought one too in Jan for $889.99. A $100 back in my pocket would be nice :(
Now I'm trying to decide if I want another, or the 239 threaded barrel for $690!

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ceapea,

That P239 is a great deal. It is the Tactical model with threaded barrel, front serrations, SRT, one 10 and two 8 round magazines. I already have the P239 SAS 9mm though.

I have been eyeing the P220 45 ACP Super Match with the 5 inch barrel for $999.99. Maybe they will drop $100 also !?!?!?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
TXsouthpaw,

Give CDNN a call or send them an e-mail.
I am sure they will work with and ship to your FLL as long as they send them a copy of their license.

I see you are in Texas. You could take a ride to Abilene if your close by.

They are very good to deal with.

Reactions: bearone2

·
🎖USA Veteran
56,614 Posts
So you can't buy without the FFL being on file?

Frustrating.
where did you see that???

from cdnn website:

"We currently don’t have a valid copy of the dealer's FFL on file . To use this FFL, first have the dealer send their FFL and authorization to CDNN."

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
So you can't buy without the FFL being on file?

Frustrating.
If your FFL isn't on file, contact them and have them forward their info to CDNN.

I just looked, and mine isn't either, so all I would need to do is have them send their info, then I can buy.

I think that could be the case with a lot of sites.

Reactions: FLASIG

·
Registered
559 Posts
Ceapea,

That P239 is a great deal. It is the Tactical model with threaded barrel, front serrations, SRT, one 10 and two 8 round magazines. I already have the P239 SAS 9mm though.

I have been eyeing the P220 45 ACP Super Match with the 5 inch barrel for $999.99. Maybe they will drop $100 also !?!?!?
Yeah, I have the 239 Scorpion in 9mm and a 239 SAS in 357 Sig. But the 239 is SOOOOO nice, I can't see having another would be a problem.
Also, I too have been eyeing that P220 Super Match. I have a 220 Match SAO and a few other 220's. But again, what can it hurt to add one more?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I have nothing but GREAT things to say about my dealings with CDNN. Several great transactions with ZERO issues or hiccups. As for the unlisted FFL, last year my cousin got his FFL and I bought a Sig 224 off of CDNN. I gave them my cousin's #, they called him, he faxed a copy, and was listed on their website within the hour. They took my credit card over the phone on that transaction and processed it when they got his ffl (again it was minutes later). I always deal with "Steve". Never met him but he acts like we are old buds when I call. The first time I bought anything he said, "Always ask for Steve" so I always do and he ALWAYS comes through.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Tip--on that first purchase when he said, "always ask for Steve", I had purchased a used 229 Stainless .357 sig. They were listed in something like "fair to good" condition. I asked him about it and he said, "for $10 more, Ill go down there and hand select you one". Having never bought from CDNN and certainly not bought "used" from them, I thought "sure, what the hell". I swear with my hand on a bible that it arrived in what looked like BRAND NEW condition. I was impressed, so I always call and speak with Steve when I need something or have a question.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Is your FFL not listed? Or even one near you?
Going to use "the Sig Armorer" as my FFL. He's listed with a red flag. I just wanted buy today, secure my purchase, and send info tomorrow.

I've seriously been refreshing this page daily, and jumped once I saw the price drop. Oh well I have a "to do" list at 8 am CST tomorrow.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Price include shipping?????

If not what have you paid for shipping?
From Abilene, Tx. to Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
Fedex 3 days from pickup to delivery.

P229 SAS $ 889.90
Shipping, Insurance and Adult Signature $ 19.74
Total $ 909.74

My local FLL only charge $ 6.00.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.