SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I usually watch what cdisales has on Gunbroker to see if they have any super deals on Browing HiPower clones ... no good HiPower clones, but they DO have some ugly but functional P228's for sale this week at much lower than market price. If you like to refinish guns for yourself ... this would be the way to put a P228 in your safe - or- if you just don't care what your carry or home defense gun looks like - purchase, replace springs and GO!

AND

some 'parts kit' junkers ... selling them complete FFL required, but admitting the frames are trash. Looks like cracked rails on some or most ... $200 shipped to your FFL.

I am suprised that some home FFL hasn't snatched these up to strip and saw in half and resell the parts at a significant profit.

·
Registered
261 Posts
some 'parts kit' junkers ... selling them complete FFL required, but admitting the frames are trash. Looks like cracked rails on some or most ... $200 shipped to your FFL.

I am suprised that some home FFL hasn't snatched these up to strip and saw in half and resell the parts at a significant profit.
Cole should just cut these himself on a bandsaw and sell them with no FFL required. I buy one them. But to transfer/register a hunk of junk makes no sense here in MI

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cole should just cut these himself on a bandsaw and sell them with no FFL required. I buy one them. But to transfer/register a hunk of junk makes no sense here in MI
Same in MD. If things were different I would have bought at least one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts