SIG Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
You posted this in the P365 subforum. Your question is not specific to the P365 pistol. This would probably be better posted in the Concealed Carry subforum. (I think)

And welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
After a fair amount of homework , I went with CCW Safe,
it seemed to be the best coverage without paying for a
lot of stuff I mostly wouldn't use.
I'm not in Texas though...

·
Registered
5 Posts
CCW Safe

After a lot of thought and research, I also went with CCW Safe. I am in Texas and have had my CCL since Texas started offering it back in the early to mid '90's. CCW Safe appeared to provide the best coverage for the least amount of $$, to me. I have been receiving emails every week, sometimes multiple times a week, concerning use of force and evaluating how lawful use of force would apply in a lot of the on going protests and riots. Very well please with the training aspect offered by CCW Safe, thus far. Fortunately, I have not had to rely on their response in an actual shooting incident.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
USCCA for me and I sincerely hope it's money well wasted.

·
Registered
82 Posts
USCCA for me and I sincerely hope it's money well wasted.
same and totally echo this statement. I went with USCCA because it seemed comparable to the others and has a pretty good community that has discussion boards as well as additional training that comes with the membership.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Has anyone actually had to file a claim/use either CCW Safe or USCCA? Curious as to their service and support to defend you etc.

Im deciding on the top level coverage from either companies and torn as to which to go with.

Majority of instructors out here are avid CCW Safe advocates but I’m not sure if they’re endorsed to do so, like Vickers endorses USCCA if I’m correct.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I am also in TX and switched from TX LS to USCCA. The later is more expensive, but I like being able to select my legal representation should I need it.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Has anyone actually had to file a claim/use either CCW Safe or USCCA? Curious as to their service and support to defend you etc.

Im deciding on the top level coverage from either companies and torn as to which to go with.

Majority of instructors out here are avid CCW Safe advocates but I’m not sure if they’re endorsed to do so, like Vickers endorses USCCA if I’m correct.
HK——-you pose a good question “anyone actually had to file a Claim”?? That’s really the only information I’d be interested in - I can “read” all their promotional info/details but real insight would be gained by hearing from someone that filed a claim. Of course it’s Unlikely anyone will share that because of Legal Reasons - it’s also highly personal....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts