SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

CCW belt recommends?

8K views 62 replies 49 participants last post by  Skyviking 
#1 ·
I'm on the market for a new belt for CCW. I'm looking for something to carry my P229 and P320, without it sagging, or bending.

Also want it to look good when I wear dress clothing. Doesn't matter if it's khaki and polo or suit and tie.

#9 · (Edited)
I just got back from the mailbox with my Bigfoot Belt...I'm now test driving it with my 226 SSE....and so far so good...the reviews were very good, and I know time will tell...But this thing is a beast!! I went with the 18oz. Steel core (Steel strip, between 2 THICK pieces of English Bridal Leather) I don't know about other belt manufactures, but This is the first one, that I've heard that puts a Steel core between the leather...very comfortable, and holding up this heavy weight on my waistline perfectly...Also goes thru my belt loops and Holster slots-OWB /straps-IWB with no issues.

#12 ·
#20 ·
A variety of choices is sort of the point, isn't it?

#29 ·
Well my friends. I've settled on the Lenwood Leather Conveyer belt. So far it seems to be holding up pretty nicely. Solid rubber. Doesn't flop most of my gear and gun.

My only gripe is it's smell, and how thick it is. But it looks nice when I need to dress up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.