SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on the market for a new belt for CCW. I'm looking for something to carry my P229 and P320, without it sagging, or bending.

Also want it to look good when I wear dress clothing. Doesn't matter if it's khaki and polo or suit and tie.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I just got back from the mailbox with my Bigfoot Belt...I'm now test driving it with my 226 SSE....and so far so good...the reviews were very good, and I know time will tell...But this thing is a beast!! I went with the 18oz. Steel core (Steel strip, between 2 THICK pieces of English Bridal Leather) I don't know about other belt manufactures, but This is the first one, that I've heard that puts a Steel core between the leather...very comfortable, and holding up this heavy weight on my waistline perfectly...Also goes thru my belt loops and Holster slots-OWB /straps-IWB with no issues.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
I just got back from the mailbox with my Bigfoot Belt...I'm now test driving it with my 226 SSE....and so far so good...the reviews were very good, and I know time will tell...But this thing is a beast!! I went with the 18oz. Steel core (Steel strip, between 2 THICK pieces of English Bridal Leather) I don't know about other belt manufactures, but This is the first one, that I've heard that puts a Steel core between the leather...very comfortable, and holding up this heavy weight on my waistline perfectly...Also goes thru my belt loops and Holster slots-OWB /straps-IWB with no issues.
If they made one in 1 3/4 I'd already have one. :(

·
Banned
6,262 Posts

·
Banned
6,262 Posts
The belt I am wearing right now.
I just got this one in today. I have had the black version for a little while now. I think my black one is only 1 1/2" though.

·
Banned
6,262 Posts
And once again we get 17 posts with 17 answers. I hope this helps NARROW it down for the op. :lol:
A variety of choices is sort of the point, isn't it?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.