SIG Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CARRY AXG magwell....raw and untumbled ....fresh of the CNC.....before black nitride

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: TheRealMikeSpindle

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
So are you guy still on track to ship the AC Carry Magwell this week?
Yes we are. They are at the Nitride/QPQ facility right now and we expect to receive them tomorrow afternoon. As soon as they get here, we will start processing and shipping out all pre-orders. I can pretty much say with 100% certainty that "by FRI all pre-orders will be out of the building".

Thank you everyone for your support and of course your patience.

Reactions: MultiSync

Registered
Yes we are. They are at the Nitride/QPQ facility right now and we expect to receive them tomorrow afternoon. As soon as they get here, we will start processing and shipping out all pre-orders. I can pretty much say with 100% certainty that "by FRI all pre-orders will be out of the building".

Thank you everyone for your support and of course your patience.
Just received a shipping notification from AC for the Carry Magwell! Looking forward to receive them! (y)

Registered
CARRY AXG magwell....raw and untumbled ....fresh of the CNC.....before black nitride

View attachment 402319

View attachment 402320

View attachment 402321

View attachment 402322

View attachment 402324
Can I buy one of these prior to adding the Black Nitride? I want that stainless look. Please PM me if it鈥檚 possible to get something. Thanks.

Premium Member
Can I buy one of these prior to adding the Black Nitride? I want that stainless look. Please PM me if it鈥檚 possible to get something. Thanks.
They are carbon steel and will rust quickly left uncoated I believe.
Also, Milos would rather you call for CS, The # is in his signature.
Ring em up.

Registered

View attachment 402319

View attachment 402320

View attachment 402321

View attachment 402322

View attachment 402324
Love the design and finish.

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Air gun Trigger Everyday carry Gun barrel Gun accessory

Correct, very easy to accomplish by fine media blasting and applying cerakote clear coat...just as I did with my x5 magwell...

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It is not cost effective for me to buy a media blaster and oven in order to achieve this outcome. Is there a service I can send mine out to? Yours looks incredible by the way!
Yes, that service would be offered by your local cerakote shop ;)

Reactions: User353444
1 - 15 of 15 Posts