SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own own and can give feed back? Reviews by Sooch and others look good seems like a lot of fun for 500

I think the trigger and reset are phenomenal. Little bit of rattle in slide to frame but not terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
516 Posts
They are great pistols...and for what you get at that price point they are hard to beat.
And at that price locally, I would jump on it.

I have a TP9SF Elite, and it is a sweet shooter.
Had thought about picking up the TP9SFX, but the P320 X5 showed up at the LGS first.

Still may get one though.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ended up buying it. I like all the different optic options as well as that great trigger. Be interesting to see how it does vs my P320F RX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Can't weight to here how it shoots . Hey can you measure the slide and grip for width if you have a caliper ? I read the front part of the frame and slide was 1.1 but beyond that the smaller model are measured across the slide release that's on both sides .

·
Registered
136 Posts
I definitely plan on buying one when they become more available to run on steel challenge. At that price point the value is hard to beat. I would pay the MSRP if they were available at the LGS.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.