SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with the upcoming mag ban coming to California July 1st I wouldve expected to see a lot of used mags going up for sale at going for good prices. I dont see any :huh:

Has anyone seen any good deals?
Are our Cali residents holding out hope?

Just looking to start a discussion on the topic. I cant see how they could legally even do this for something that you not only legally purchased but also paid taxes on. Its beyond just ownership of the mags themselves; its also that I selected and purchased the weapons based on its capacity.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id hope not but at the same time Im kinda surprised there isnt thousands of people popping up to sue for lost property being confiscated from them.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Judge imposed ban on the ban
Yeah i saw the ban and am happy bout it for my fellow gun owners who may live there.

With that said though the overturn happened last minute. Meaning you either had a state full of owners thar were about to turn into criminals if it didnt happen or how many in the state obeyed they new law and winded up selling off there property at a loss as well as now not having the ability to repurchase

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.