SIG Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has tried the 220 carry conversion kit for the full size 220.

I have found one and gunsmith says it will work with my mid 90's 220 but before expending the money, I was wonder how they like theirs.

It is get the kit or a second 229 to play with.............ok both maybe:D:D

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Get a P229 in either .40S&W or .357SIG so you can play the multi caliber game to its full extension. There are a lot of police trade ins for around $400 - $500 on the market right now.
When you then got your holsters for the P229 get the P220 carry kit and it will fit in those too. ;)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Get a P229 in either .40S&W or .357SIG so you can play the multi caliber game to its full extension. There are a lot of police trade ins for around $400 - $500 on the market right now.
When you then got your holsters for the P229 get the P220 carry kit and it will fit in those too. ;)
I have a 229 in 357 but the lgs has a railed USA framed 229 in 40 that keeps singing her siren song to me....buy me buy me buy me...........

The kit though might be first.:drool::drool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.