SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put this one on Layaway.Its the White Gold Medallion SS 308.Anyone have one and hunt with it.Whats your thoughts and experience with it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice!
I do not have one but if you'd like to send me yours with some ammo, I'd be more than happy to shoot it and give you my honest opinion

Reactions: hudson

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
A family in our hunting group where die hard browning folks , rifles shotguns down to .22lr pistols . The dad had a BAR and the son a BLR both in 7 rem mag going back to around '86 , maybe a few years earlier . They were no longer nice looking firearms then but hunted well .

I could never buy a gun that pretty to hunt with . If prefer to hunt in the rain and that's waaay to pretty to treat like a tool !! I'm not a lever gun guy . But I know you will be pleased with that rifle if you like lever guns in general .

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A family in our hunting group where die hard browning folks , rifles shotguns down to .22lr pistols . The dad had a BAR and the son a BLR both in 7 rem mag going back to around '86 , maybe a few years earlier . They were no longer nice looking firearms then but hunted well .

I could never buy a gun that pretty to hunt with . If prefer to hunt in the rain and that's waaay to pretty to treat like a tool !! I'm not a lever gun guy . But I know you will be pleased with that rifle if you like lever guns in general .
I've got a SS Marlin 30-30 for those nasty days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts