SIG Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about tying out the sig bridge mount. I was looking at a guys m&p with a red dot mount and that glowing dot sure looked nice.

Now the m&p came with the slide milled and the red dot co witnessed with his iron sights which was great. But I dont plan on having my 226 or 220 slide milled at this time.

So has anyone used a bridge mount and how did you like it? Also what did you mount? Did it help? I'm 60 so my eyes aren't what they use to be.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Not Holding Zero

I bought a bridge mount three years ago and mounted a Burris FastFire III to it. Even tightening the mounting screws within an inch of their life left the bridge mount "wiggly" on the pistol. It would not maintain zero on my P226, so I bought a Burris P226 mount. I removed the rear sight and replaced it with FastFire III attached to the mount and have had no problems maintaining zero. No milled slide and a red dot for my aging eyes. Additionally, I can see how unsteady my aim is!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I was going to start a new thread. I'm looking at buying a couple of SIG bridge mounts (MOUNT-PISTOL-SIGRAIL) for my P250s however, I'm with the dilemma of what holster to use for them? Blackhawk! has told me their Onmivore won't work with them.

I'm training for IDPA and would prefer a level 2 rentention holster such as a Blackhawk! Serpa or Safariland GLS but those obviously are not bridge mount compatible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.