SIG Talk banner

Bravo Concealment

2171 6
Any other manufacturers out there like Bravo Concealment? I like their style and build of their owb holsters but they have now gone to a "quick ship" model buisness and offer nothing but glock and m&p (i guess they think those are the best guns out there)
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4,738 Posts
Had to go to their website to see for myself. Not only have they drastically reduced the menu of guns for which they will make holsters, but they also now only make one style of OWB (their BCA model). I guess they got popular enough that they can stay busy just making one style of holster for a few types of guns. I'm glad I got mine from them while they were still building for SIGs.

Anyway, maybe try Blade Tech or Raven. Pretty similar.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had to go to their website to see for myself. Not only have they drastically reduced the menu of guns for which they will make holsters, but they also now only make one style of OWB (their BCA model). I guess they got popular enough that they can stay busy just making one style of holster for a few types of guns. I'm glad I got mine from them while they were still building for SIGs.

Anyway, maybe try Blade Tech or Raven. Pretty similar.
It sucks as they are the only one i found that made a holster for an mk25 with tlr1 other than the safariland 7ts

· Registered
986 Posts

· Registered
303 Posts
Go to KT-mech.com. I have several of their rigs and they are g2g. They ship in 2 weeks, guaranteed. They also have a rush order option for $17.99 extra. Can get anything from level 1 iwb or owb concealment to level 2 duty. Their holsters have several mounting options available from pancake belt loops to multuple interface systems compatible with Safariland QLS, Blade Tech and G Code RTI.

-Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.