SIG Talk banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome to the family. Can‘t go wrong with Osage, decent prices, fast shipping, and easy to work with.

Red dots are great but I mostly use them on the range or gun games. I do have a P320 X-Carry RXP if I want to carry concealed, but mostly carry iron sights for that.

Holster are a real personal thing and really depends on how much you want to spend. Most of us have a drawer full before we found one that is just right. Then it’s kind of like women with shoes we have to have the proper one for the occasion.

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk and thanks for joining the group. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome from Miami.
I love my p320, started off with a full size and have slowly picked up xcompact grip and carry size slide, imo I keep tlr2 on my full (like having light and laser and the strobe) and an olight on my sub. The great thing about the p320 is if you don't like something, or prefer another feature, chances are someone makes that part with that feature. Holsters are a major issue for me tho.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome aboard from fellow Wisconian.
Re: RXP X-Compact choice, I picked up X-Carry for 1st handgun as "do-it-all", put a streamlight TLR-8 on it and, after trying P365, now realize I have a great home defense gun and researching P365 vs P365XL for CCW. I'm finding X-Carry can work, but is just a bit bulky for EDC for me.
That said, there's a lot of posts on here from people happy with P320 as EDC. Looks like you've got enough experience that you made a good decision. Best thing for me was finding a range with rentals and trying them out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome aboard from fellow Wisconian.
Re: RXP X-Compact choice, I picked up X-Carry for 1st handgun as "do-it-all", put a streamlight TLR-8 on it and, after trying P365, now realize I have a great home defense gun and researching P365 vs P365XL for CCW. I'm finding X-Carry can work, but is just a bit bulky for EDC for me.
That said, there's a lot of posts on here from people happy with P320 as EDC. Looks like you've got enough experience that you made a good decision. Best thing for me was finding a range with rentals and trying them out.
One other consideration for light on CCW...I realized AFTER putting TLR8 on - narrows the field a lot on holster selection.

·
Registered
23 Posts
One other consideration for light on CCW...I realized AFTER putting TLR8 on - narrows the field a lot on holster selection.
Haha, just realized this post is 2 months old. I'm still working through the Newb learning curve here. Looks like you got yourself a P365 XL since then. Would love an update as to your thoughts on CCW for it vs. X-Compact as it seems like that's direction I'm headed as well.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
365 is a great EDC. It’s accuracy is outstanding. Congrats. Mine in the Bianchi belt slide holster.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts