SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Wisconsin. Been shooting for 20 years. I have a few Springfields (XDM 4.5, XDS, 1911 Loaded), and was looking for a compact-sized gun to carry when my clothes allow something bigger than my XDS. Found a good deal on a P320 RXP X-Compact (osagecountyguns.com), so I pulled the trigger (see what I did there?) sight-unseen. Shot my buddy's P365 a few weeks ago and was impressed. Hope I like it! My first Sig and my first red-dot on a pistol (I use red-dots on my rifles).

So, a couple of questions for you Sig fanatics:
1) Did I choose wisely?
2) Any advice for a new Sig guy to make my experience the best it can be?
3) Recommended IWB holster?
4) Should I get a Streamlight TLR on it, or stay in the dark?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Welcome aboard from Georgia.

Sorry, I'm not a red dot guy either and don't own the 320. Personally, I prefer the Olights as they have a racheting system that allows more precise positioning of the on/off switch and are USB rechargeable.

Reactions: Sig Texas

·
Administrator
37,645 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk from PA!

Take a moment to browse through our Community FAQs and let us know if you have any questions.

You'll find that you'll get more traction and answers to your questions if you ask them in the specific forums on the site.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Greetings from Wisconsin. Been shooting for 20 years. I have a few Springfields (XDM 4.5, XDS, 1911 Loaded), and was looking for a compact-sized gun to carry when my clothes allow something bigger than my XDS. Found a good deal on a P320 RXP X-Compact (osagecountyguns.com), so I pulled the trigger (see what I did there?) sight-unseen. Shot my buddy's P365 a few weeks ago and was impressed. Hope I like it! My first Sig and my first red-dot on a pistol (I use red-dots on my rifles).

So, a couple of questions for you Sig fanatics:
1) Did I choose wisely?
2) Any advice for a new Sig guy to make my experience the best it can be?
3) Recommended IWB holster?
4) Should I get a Streamlight TLR on it, or stay in the dark?

Thanks!
Welcome from Texas.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome deezy to sigchat from Fla

You cannot go wrong with any model of Sig. They have various versions for each persons personal interest plus your P320 is fully modular and you can make so many changes factory and after-market to your personal interest.

You have a red dot with suppressor sights so you can co-witness and use both eyes open,

There are many type of holsters out there. It depends on how you want to use it?
I know leather and plastic do not breath and ballistic does.

You have a red dot with night sights, ask yourself, do you really need a light?

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,899 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Welcome from Texas!
My rookie opinion: For EDC, I prefer to practice point and shoot as the adrenalin won't permit sighting.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts