SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked this up today!

My first gun and my first sig!

Took a bit to clean her up... But she sure is purty!!!!

It's the ASE so it has the SS slide and the alloy frame... Weight feels great

Cannot wait to try it at the range.

Hope to be able to do that later this week... Argh the wait!

Gun Gadget Wood Airsoft gun Technology

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybody!!!

I'll take more pics after her first outing!

I'm a bassist and my basses all have names... This gun will get a name... Not sure what yet... Maybe while shooting it'll come to me..😎😋

· Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow what a great first gun, congrats!
Thank​ you. I had many influences and recommendations.

I also did quite a bit of research ... Which I do with Most things I buy...

I figure if I cannot but something nice up front I won't want to shoot it often... So... Why not.

· Registered
7,973 Posts
Congrats on your new P226!! Great 1st for your armory - You've started with the best!

Cheers

· Resident Armorer Premium Member
15,467 Posts
Congratulations on your 1st... of possibly many... so think long and hard for the right name!
Those Rosewood grips are beautiful, but I don't know how secure of a grip you can get with them! If they don't feel "right", look into the realm of G-10s. They can be had in various textures, in Black, Black and Grey, and Green. Both the Black, and Black/Grey are very good looking on the Stainless/Polished Aluminum Sigs.

Best wishes on your first shoot!

Reactions: Nightwind

· Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congratulations on your 1st... of possibly many... so think long and hard for the right name!
Those Rosewood grips are beautiful, but I don't know how secure of a grip you can get with them! If they don't feel "right", look into the realm of G-10s. They can be had in various textures, in Black, Black and Grey, and Green. Both the Black, and Black/Grey are very good looking on the Stainless/Polished Aluminum Sigs.

Best wishes on your first shoot!
Thanks much... Will find out ( hopefully soon) on the grips... Will check into G10s for sure

· Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Beautiful 226.

Where did you get Rosewood grips with SIG medallion? Never saw them from SIG on any other gun..............
This is a special edition ASE gun made in association with TALO....I was very excited to see it....I was going to get the all SS version... But like this one better

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.