SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. New to the forum. I'm looking to buy a P938 and have a question on a model I found.

It's listed as a Bitone BRG. Some places show it with the nickle/gray safety and slide stop and others show only the slide to be bitone. It also shows as having two magazines.

I'm weary to order one of these because of the variances in the finishes (I'm not a fan of the nickle/gray levers) and also because I see some ship with two magazines. This makes me think they are the older 938's before the updates to fix problems.

Anyone here able to shed some light? If I can't figure it out I'll just spend the extra cash on the black nitron finish

·
Registered
427 Posts
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/635401396

Most of these are coming with one mag these days. This has 3 and a laser. So $80 worth of mags and a Viridian laser you could sell if you don't want it. Not a bad deal at all. But it now price is $600.

You should also just call the seller that has that specific pistol you are looking at and get the particulars on it.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Welcome from PA!

Not familiar with that 938 model. I'm sure it fires as well as other SIGs.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
31 Posts
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/635401396

Most of these are coming with one mag these days. This has 3 and a laser. So $80 worth of mags and a Viridian laser you could sell if you don't want it. Not a bad deal at all. But it now price is $600.

You should also just call the seller that has that specific pistol you are looking at and get the particulars on it.
I just bought a 938 and 238 both manufactured February 2017 and they came with one six and one seven round mag.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Put the order in just now. Scratched the itch I've had for a 9mm version since I bought my Colt Mustang in 2013. Let you guys know how it is when it arrives

1 - 11 of 11 Posts