SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17,721 Posts
WE do not have the Supreme Court, since Roberts has been hanging out with high profile Dems and celebrities he has voted with the Dems most time or has helped Repubs. win but made it temporary. Kavan. was a lousy pick, he found the loophole in Obamacare that let Roberts get it passed and may vote with the Dems just to show that he is independent. There will be tremendous pressure and threats against any pro gun votes. Todays Democratic Party (and I was a state caucus delegate for Hillary on her first run) are insane and want to literally wipe any one that doesn't agree with them off the planet.
Sure we do. Even without Roberts, we have it 5-4

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
You post’s here reflect otherwise.
In my past life, when I was working for a living, I had to search out both the potential down side as well as the up side to possible decisions. If I could not successfully debate either side of an issue I did not have adequate understanding. Old habits are hard to change. I do not accept anyone's statements as fact. I always make up my own mind from the facts. Some of these things "Facts" get in the way of internet knowledge which normally is merely just opinion. Mix in a better than average understanding of Government and I am no where as likely to get excited about what possibly could happen. I try to stay in the realm of probable outcomes.

Reactions: Dawgfan

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
In my past life, when I was working for a living, I had to search out both the potential down side as well as the up side to possible decisions. If I could not successfully debate either side of an issue I did not have adequate understanding. Old habits are hard to change. I do not accept anyone's statements as fact. I always make up my own mind from the facts. Some of these things "Facts" get in the way of internet knowledge which normally is merely just opinion. Mix in a better than average understanding of Government and I am no where as likely to get excited about what possibly could happen. I try to stay in the realm of probable outcomes.
If that’s what you need to tell yourself to sleep at night but I’m sure everyone here knows who you are. Have a nice life.

·
Registered
76 Posts
President Joe Biden will unveil a package of executive actions to “curb gun violence” on Thursday April 8, 2021 - I wonder if he will go after imported pistols first?

·
Registered
584 Posts
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.