SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably in a thread somewhere else so I apologize in advance. I am looking for the best places online to look for CPO SIGs. Is gunbroker going to be my best bet or are there other websites that anyone knows of? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
I found a CPO P220, through my local gun shop.

Call all stores in your area. Ask to be on a "call list" for CPO SIGs when they arrive.

Reactions: bearone2

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
My LGS has been the best place for me. They will get me whatever I want upon request. I like dealing with a LGS b/c you simply can't substitute relationships, but you can find them around on-line.

Reactions: sigsrok

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone for the responses.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
607 Posts
You have to keep searching on a regular basis at multiple websites or stores. I have purchased two over the years from different online stores. They usually sell fast because of their great reputation.

Bought a P226 that had maybe one or two small scratches. Last year bought a P225A-1 with threaded barrel and suppressor sights. Could not find a mark on it. SIG was able to tell me it had been one of their marketing department guns. It had never been out of their hands and I was the first real owner. Like new.

They are great deals when you find one. Do not hesitate. Click on "buy" right away. The next day it will be gone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.