SIG Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pick up my new m11a1 tom and seeing its the fde on black id like to swap out the grips. I like the hogue g10 in g masus green however i seem to have an issue finding the for a da sa unless i go on hogues site. I have these grips on my 229 in black and they where $85 a few years back. Now there almost $140. Does anyone have a good site that carries these for the 90 to 100$ price range that i find the dak for. Or even used sets that are not worn to ****. I get $40 isnt alot but ever $ counts when it comes to ammo supply

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
Go to: Optics Planet .com

They sell Hogue grips for SIGs at an affordable price.

Plus, has free shipping if order is high enough. Ordered 4-5 sets of grips and screws there over the years. Perfect.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,034 Posts
Reactions: Papa Sig

·
Premium Member
13,412 Posts
I pick up my new m11a1 tom and seeing its the fde on black id like to swap out the grips. I like the hogue g10 in g masus green however i seem to have an issue finding the for a da sa unless i go on hogues site. I have these grips on my 229 in black and they where $85 a few years back. Now there almost $140. Does anyone have a good site that carries these for the 90 to 100$ price range that i find the dak for. Or even used sets that are not worn to ****. I get $40 isnt alot but ever $ counts when it comes to ammo supply
PM sent.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Optics Planet will make a better deal if you ask....

...just start an online chat on the site.

I've bought several sets of Hogue G-10s for $88.94...when $101 is the price shown.

Northlight

·
Registered
489 Posts
I agree... Optics Planet—plus, if you talk with the online rep, they can negotiate at times and give you a better deal than the marked price... I love my G10 Gmascus checkered from them, they're perfect.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.