SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Brand new to owning a Sig 365. I have the 10 and 12 round mags and found that every mag holster at box stores swallows the 10 round. Is there a brand of that works best for subcompacts like the 365?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Reactions: Jimmy Hoffa

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
LOL, I had a Garrity's gun leather mag pouch for a 1911 and I stretched and stretched and stretched it, until it fits the 365 mag, to go along with one of his holsters.

·
Registered
886 Posts
My extra mag goes in the opposite pocket from the gun. For years, I made mag covers of leather; they kept out the pocket lint.
Ammo Armor now makes poly covers. The one for the 365 is longer than it needs to be, and will require trimming for a perfect fit. The one for G42 mags is just fine.
Moon

·
Registered
341 Posts
As with holsters, there are LOTS of makers out there - narrowing it down means you have to decide on things like: leather or kydex, IWB or OWB, belt attachment method (loop, clip, belt loop). Owning several for my P365 (and lots of others for other pistols) the 1 I use most for IWB is from multi holsters.

https://www.multiholsters.com/shop/magazine-holsters/magazine-holster/

·
Registered
80 Posts
My extra mag goes in the opposite pocket from the gun. For years, I made mag covers of leather; they kept out the pocket lint.
Ammo Armor now makes poly covers. The one for the 365 is longer than it needs to be, and will require trimming for a perfect fit. The one for G42 mags is just fine.
Moon
I have always liked the look of that product but, presuming you are holding the pistol in one hand, how does this product work with just one hand free?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have always liked the look of that product but, presuming you are holding the pistol in one hand, how does this product work with just one hand free?
They have a demonstration of one way. Hopefully my link works.

Also I'm not going to demo, but I just did a quick test and your teeth work well too in **** moment.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
They have a demonstration of one way. Hopefully my link works.
https://youtu.be/prYTiF0tErI

Also I'm not going to demo, but I just did a quick test and your teeth work well too in **** moment.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah.. ok ok,, i checked the website but didn't see that (not so unusual for me in a rush )..
So yeah, that works for me, i like the look and the function of the product
Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts