SIG Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What holsters do you guys like for the P365 SAS? Picked one up today and haven鈥檛 decided if I鈥檓 going to primarily carry that or the P365 XL with Romeo Zero that I also just picked up. In addition to the P320 X-Compact RXP I just picked up 馃ぃ Think I鈥檒l slow my roll on the gun purchases. But a good holster is a must!

Registered
I consider the SAS to be almost perfectly matched by the "Naked Holster" [1], which is essentially a trigger guard and belt clip combined to create an IWB holster. It's 3D printed in one piece, and seems very strong.

I've had mine for a couple months and it still seems very secure after dozens and dozens of practice draws.

Note that it's really only for deep concealment / self defense, as safe reholstering requires removing the holster from your belt.

The anti-snag qualities of the pistol make is a perfect candidate for carrying in such minimalist holsters, if you can find one that is safe and reliable. So far I consider the Naked Holster to be both, when used intelligently.

I personally wouldn't consider the NH for non-SAS pistols, as the standard sights could possibly snag during the draw. YMMV

[1] Naked Holster Link: Sig Sauer P365, SAS, and P365XL (Right)

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Rectangle

Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
I've always had good results with holsters by MIE Productions.

Registered
Best holster is almost always personal preference. What one person likes and is perfectly satisfied with, somebody else will not like at all. I will say this, the 365 SAS seems to be designed for pocket carry. So I'd be looking for a pocket holster that works for you.
^ This.

Registered
What holsters do you guys like for the P365 SAS? Picked one up today and haven鈥檛 decided if I鈥檓 going to primarily carry that or the P365 XL with Romeo Zero that I also just picked up. In addition to the P320 X-Compact RXP I just picked up 馃ぃ Think I鈥檒l slow my roll on the gun purchases. But a good holster is a must!

View attachment 387590
I purchased this one for my P365 Standard and man it is perfect.

Premium Member
Best holster is almost always personal preference. What one person likes and is perfectly satisfied with, somebody else will not like at all. I will say this, the 365 SAS seems to be designed for pocket carry. So I'd be looking for a pocket holster that works for you.
DeSantis Nemesis. Sig sells them on their website; Amazon is a couple bucks less.

馃帠US Army Veteran Premium Member
Plus one for the Nemesis and the DeSantis Superfly which is a Nemesis with a panel that helps break the outline in your pocket.

Registered
I have a few...
The Urban Carry is a decent OWB for a reasonable price. Delivery is fast. And the leather is comfortable. I have both the holster and a magazine pouch. Both my SAS and XL fit.
For IWB, the Milt Sparks SSII is well made and very comfortable. This is my summer "go to".
For both OWB AND IWB, my Southern Trapper (Sharkskin) is very nice. Well made and comfortable. It has included "clips" to convert from OWB to IWB. Ingenious.
Just received my Milt Sparks Sharkskin Rig. Ordered last August (2020). Received a couple days ago (Feb 24th 2021). Belt, Holster, Magazine Carrier. Well made. High quality. Expensive and a Looooong delivery.

FWIW - all my leather holsters, belts, mag carriers - get Bickmore 1, 4, 5. Excellent cleaner, conditioner and all-in-one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts